Monday, September 8, 2014

Welcome back!

Hello Everyone!

Welcome back! I hope everyone had a great summer and first of school! This week in music class, we discussed names, rules and what to expect this year.  Of course, we had to squeeze in a fun game, too! I'm really excited for 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade chorus to start this week!

This summer was an exciting one for my family! My 2 1/2 year-old son went on his first plane to Oregon to be in his Auntie's wedding, moved into a big boy bed, AND found out he was going to be a big brother! My family and I are very excited that there will be another little MacMurray this December! I have been telling all my students this past week and it was really fun to hear their reactions. I am getting quite a few good name suggestions!:)

I am really looking forward to showcasing all the fun and learning we will do this year right here on this blog!

(Not usually a punster but…) Stay tuned! Mrs. Mac


No comments:

Post a Comment