Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Go outside and make music!

Hi Everyone! 

This week for music get outside and make music! You can make instruments out of nature or in nature or you can even listen to the birds in the trees! Many of our games we've played together can be played outside or with freshly washed hands you can learn hand clapping games (Remember Sailor Went To See?) or even take out the jump rope and see if you can jump and chant with the beat. Here is a video of my family making music outside.



I've enjoyed seeing many of you on google meets! I'm going to try to make as many as I can. I'll also plan to touch base once a week with some musical inspiration! Below is a link to many activities that can be played at home. They will definitely keep you busy for a while! Feel free to share this with others who may not see it on my blog or twitter.


Love and miss you all! Mrs. Mac

Click here to find out how you can keep music going at home!

*Some new links have been added along with some bonus songs we do on the recorder in 4th and 5th grade! 


No comments:

Post a Comment