Sunday, March 29, 2015

Spend a week this summer with Mrs. Mac!

Back by popular demand...
Elementary School Musical!
Come join me this summer for a one week (July 6-10) musical adventure! Open to all 2015-2016 3rd-6th graders. This will be my seventh summer offering this camp. I can not remember a year it hasn't had a waiting list! The last two years we even expanded the group to include 6th graders as mentors. Each year is a new experience filled with fun and music. For a full description and to register follow this link!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Mrs.Mac I wantend to be a pure mentor for ur camp this summer. Are you still doing 5th into 6th or has it changed
    -Manal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Manal!
      I am still doing peer mentors and would LOVE to have you as one! Sign up soon though! Only a few spots left!

      Delete