Friday, October 4, 2013

September Celebrity Singers and Musician of the Month!

October Musicians  and Dancers! of the Month are from Guinea, AFRICA!
Les Ballets Africains
Find out a more info at: http://lesballetsafricains.net/


Q: What's a celebrity singer?
A: A celebrity singer is a student in chorus that demonstrates great effort, leadership, and focus. They also show great singing technique such as good posture, vowel shapes, pitch, breathing, etc. Sometimes I also pick a student whom I feel has shown great improvement. With the help of the educational assistants and celebrity singers from the previous week, I try to chose one boy and one girl per week. Some weeks I can't help myself and pick more!

Q: Where did this idea come from?
A: I wanted to show students that anyone can join and love chorus and become a singer. It's not just for a certain type of person, everyone was born to sing! I began thinking about celebrities such as Anne Hathaway, Beyonce, Matt Damon, Theodore Roosevelt, etc. that were all in chorus when they were younger. Sometimes the best singers are the people you would least expect!

Q: What can I do to help?
A: Never tell your child they can't sing! Also be careful about how you joke about your own singing. We're all born with the right equipment to sing. Some of us unfortunately just never learned how to use it!
Science and Art

September Celebrity Singers!
 
Parmenter 3rd
 
Parmenter 4th
 
 JFK 3rd
 
JFK 4th 
 
JFK 5th


No comments:

Post a Comment