Friday, August 9, 2013

Look what I can do!

Hope everyone is having a great summer! While you are all taking a break from school I get to be a student myself! This week I took a really neat graduate class in music production with Professor Stefani Langol from Berklee College of Music. I'm learning a new program for PCs called MixCraft. This is very similar to GarageBand for Macs. I'm excited to say I was able to order this software for both PC labs at JFK and Parmenter. For my final project, I'm creating some projects I plan to use with 4th and 5th graders this upcoming year. I can't wait!

Here is a fun project I did the first few days using MixCraft. Notice the first clip is almost entirely without sound. In the second clip I was able to create all the sound using a microphone and sound clips in MixCraft. Enjoy the rest of your summer and see you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment