Sunday, June 19, 2016

Last Music Post of 2015-2016!

What a great year it has been! I was so proud of my 3rd, 4th, and 5th graders at JFK and Parmenter over the last two weeks! Their concerts really showed all of our hard work! These awesome kids are what makes my job so fun!

Wishing you all a relaxing summer, enjoying your families! Looking forward to seeing everyone again next year!


"Get Up and Dance"
Are you a fan of Jimmy Fallon? Jimmy Fallon and the Roots do a variation of various pop songs with the artist and elementary classroom instruments. I had an extra 5th grade class last week at JFK and the 5th graders in Mrs. Vicente's class and I put this video together in just 30 minutes. We had fun and hope you enjoy it too!


Music Show n' Tell Highlights:
Nigamanth 3rd Grade on the Mrdangam 

Elijiah 3rd Grade Electric Guitar

Dylan 3rd Grade Electric Guitar


John 4th Piano and Singing

Musicians of the Month
In the spirit of recognizing rockin' female musicians, I went to see the Dixie Chicks Tuesday night at "Great Woods". What a talented trio! 




No comments:

Post a Comment